#winestudio - understanding our world through wine and our part in that world
The #winestudio Twitter chat is a month-long beverage education and brand marketing program that organically produces evergreen content while sharing branded insight to an engaged and targeted audience. #winestudio can be used to kick off campaigns, highlight particular products, increase brand awareness and much more. #winestudio drives traffic to campaigns and aligns your story with strategic influencers in your space.
Conversation > Brand Story
The #winestudio conversation becomes the story by which brands can reach millions of potential customers by way of bloggers, sommeliers and influencers who become a brand's best advocates. Through food and wine pairings, shared interests, regional discussions, cultures and the people behind the brands, #winestudio becomes a dynamic community whereby participants are empowered to share their experience with followers and peers.
When #winestudio began, it was part revolutionary. The program was always meant as inclusionary – anyone can participate, no matter at what level because everyone has a contributing voice which reaches various levels of industry, thus more consumers. And now folks are truly embracing it. Those that have other jobs not in wine have taken to the program brilliantly saying that this is how they study for a second career in wine. And those who are in the industry but have yet to taste particular wines want to join. It’s a wine-win for all. And this is why #winestudio works for participants and brands - we are always much more powerful when working together.
The #winestudio platform is an extraordinary value for a sponsor: It’s a grassroots educational and interactive marketing conversation to promote and highlight brands. Each month we create a beverage-oriented topic and build an online conversation around that topic.
#winestudio leverages the power of our network of food and wine writers, sommeliers, bloggers and micro influencers to create an extraordinary focus on our chosen topic. Our program culminates each week via Twitter hashtag #winestudio where we gather to discuss our topic from a cultural and educational perspective.
#winestudio sponsors will enjoy the benefit of a hyper-market focus during the time of the program and continuing market exposure via the creation of value-added evergreen content which continues to generate interest and business opportunities long after program conclusion.
4-week Program | 9:00pm – 10:00pm EDT | hashtag #winestudio
- A Conversational, four-week program designed and written with each client in mind.
- Recruitment of Twitter followers: targeted emails, phone calls, website placement and blogging.
- Interactive conversation directed by Tina Morey @winestudioTINA during live show each weekly session. (Sponsor or a representative must be online to answer questions and engage the #winestudio community.)
- Sponsor has access to the #winestudio hashtag prior to and for the full 4 weeks to market, and follow-up for program conclusion.*
- Content-generated articles and wine notes written on targeted bloggers’ sites and other social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Vivino, Medium etc.
- Many articles are published online & print mags: Forbes, Wine Enthusiast, Sunset, Huffington Post, Meininger...
- Consistent marketed tweets prior and throughout the Sponsor’s 4 weeks.
- Twitter transcript and further numbers available for advanced analytics.
- Podcast / Radio interviews - This reaches more viewers / listeners within other relevant channels and is an effective marketing tool.*
- Follow up is key. We use the social media information generated by the #winestudio program so our Sponsors can create opportunities to build relationships and future business with all potential market influencers involved.
- Millions of impressions generated which leads to more exposure and sales opportunities.
A Snapshot of Current and Past Clients spanning four years -
Acker Merrall & Condit | Vinos Cariñena | Terra Sancta Trading Co | Iapetus Wine | Craft Wine Association | Ca’Marcanda | WoW Sonoma | Fetzer Wine Brands | Rías Baixas Wines | Arinzano | Achaval-Ferrer | Ordaz Family Wines | Eric Kent Wines | Red Wolf Imports | Bedell Cellars | Ferrari Trento | Prosecco Superiore DOCG | Two Hands Wines | Nino Franco Prosecco Superiore | Troon Vineyards | Garden State Wine Growers Association | Massanois Imports |
Hudson Valley Wine and Grape Association | Virginia Wine Board | Meeker Vineyard | Farnum Hill Ciders | VinoRai Wine Imports | San Diego County Wine | ZGR Wine Imports | Tanaro River Imports | Rinascimento Wine Co | Rudi Wiest Imports |
Conn Creek Winery | Angels and Cowboys | Bonterra Vineyards | Michigan Wine Collaborative | Coravin